From the Setup Menu, select the System Config option.
On the System Conifg screen, select the General Config option.
Then select the Registration tab.
- To set business wide Registration Confirmation Questions select the Registration Confirmation Questions link. This will allow a site to have the same Confirmation Questions across their business for ALL of their programs.
- Allow Registrations Online- select YES to allow registrations online, select NO to not allow registrations
- Allow Event Registrations Online- select YES to allow registrations online, select NO to not allow registrations
- Registration Credit Charge This section is only used if your business uses Authorize.net as the payment gateway
- Select Authenticate Credit Card – Auth_Only in the Registration Credit Charge section to charge the family after the bank has authorized the charge
- Select Charge when Submitted to charge the family after they have submitted their registration online
- Select Charge When Approved to charge the family after their online registration has been approved
- Registration Report to Email-Enter the email address that will be responsible for registration replies in the Registration Reply to Email text box. If a guardian responds to a registration email, this is the email address their email will be sent to.
- Blocked Registration Text- Text that will be sent to families if the registration was blocked (by family, this can be controlled on the family tab or the family record)