Based on user role, checklists can be created under Setup > Checklist to let staff know essential tasks that should be completed. When a user logs in and navigates to Home > Checklist, the list of tasks that have been assigned will display.
- Click Home, then select Checklist
- Select the three black line to view tasks to complete
- Tasks display below the Checklist item, to Start the task select the "Start" link.
- To jump to the task location, select the link under the activity name.
- Once the task has been completed, go to Home > Checklist and mark as complete
- Once Complete is selected a Comment box will display, after entering any related comments select OK to continue.
- The user would then move on to complete the next task. At the end of the day all of the user's tasks should be completed.