An Excel report that displays counts of students who have attended for a month at a time. If a category is selected in the search criteria, the report will only display totals for the category selected.
In order for this count to be accurate, the AM/PM/Full Day designation has to be entered on a child's program/room assignment.
- The Center is not required; if the center is left blank, data will pull for all sites
- If only the From Date is entered, the field will act as an "As Of" date and pull all data for the month/year entered
Click the report name to view a sample: Actual-Attendance-am-pm.xls
Accessing the Report
- From the Reports menu, click Room/Program
- From the Report Category drop-down, select Attendance
- Choose Actual Attendance AM/PM - Excel from the Report drop-down
- Select any necessary Search Criteria
- Center - select the business level or a center
- Category - select a category, if applicable
- From Date - when the date is left blank, data will pull from the current week
- Click Create Report
- The requested report will open in Excel format.
- AM Daily Counts
- PM Daily Counts