A daily attendance PDF log that displays the names of all children assigned to a particular classroom in a three column display.
The word 'In' next to a child means they are currently checked in to that room, the word 'Out' means they were checked in and out of that room.
This report also includes child birthday, total children checked in per class and total children checked in per center.
- The Center is not required; if the center is left blank, data will pull for all sites
- If only the From Date is entered, the field will pull all data for the week entered
Click the report name to view a sample: attendance_log.pdf
Accessing the Report
- From the Reports menu, click Room/Program
- From the Report Category drop-down, select Attendance
- Choose Attendance Log - PDF from the Report drop-down
- Select any necessary Search Criteria
- Center - select the business level or a center
- Category - select a category, if applicable
- Classroom - choose a classroom from the list, if applicable
- From Date - when the date is left blank, data will pull from the current week
- Click Create Report
- The requested report will open in PDF format.
- Students Name
- Total - students checked in classroom