The following features and enhancements will be available on DCW/SCW on July 1, 2022.
New Features & Enhancements
The following enhancements have been made to current features:
- Vacation request enhancements. [DCW-4494]
- Templates can be created for ‘Vacation Days Approved – Parent’ and ‘Vacation Days Rejected – Parent’ notifications to be sent upon approval/rejection of vacation day requests.
- The requesting parent will receive the email notification.
- Sent emails will display on the Communications tab within the family record.
- Extended the character limit for the admin user name field on the Setup > Admins screen. [DCW-4570]
- Performance optimization for various GL reports. [DCW-4507]
- New PAD to Central One Credit Union Export file report. [DCW-4539]
- Improvement to the Payment Allocation by Category Report to correctly display refunds. [DCW-4454]
- Fixed an issue where payment times on ledgers from new family registration was reflecting Eastern Time instead of client’s local time zone. [DCW-4568]
- Resolved an "Unknown Exception" error preventing the FTE batch from running. [DCW-4195]
- Fixed an issue where the General Ledger Summary report was not matching the General Ledger Posting report. [DCW-935]
- Fixed a display issue with the Birthday Info (Version 2) – PDF report. [DCW-4551]
- Fixed an issue where some users kept getting logged out while updating PRAs. [DCW-4220]
*The following tasks are for internal documentation only.
- Add Pendo User Feedback Into DCW/SCW. [DCW-4487]
- Monthly AR Data Testing. [DCW-4172]
- General Items June 2022. [DCW-4417]
- Bugs June 2022. [DCW-4420]
- Evaluate unused modules. [DCW-4450]
- Investigate root cause of payment overallocations. [DCW-4170]
- Remove LOGGER variable. [DCW-2963]