To add, edit or deactivate contacts for children/families- go to a family record, then select the child tab.
On the child tab select the More option, then select Contacts.
To add a new contact enter the contact's details in the blank fields then press Save. The available fields are listed below-
- Contact Type- this section helps to classify what type of contact is being entered, this is a required field (options cannot be removed from the selection list)
- Emergency Release
- First Release
- DO NOT Release
- First Name
- Last Name
- Relationship- the values here will populate based on the Relationship type valid values that are setup under Setup > System Config, Valid Values
- Can be Released? check this box if the contact can pick up the child
- Release Limitations/Notes
- Payer- if the contact can pay on the account or not, if this is marked as yes, then a username and password will display once the contact is saved. If yes is selected an email is required.
- PIN Number- the contact's PIN number will display once the contact is saved
- Disable PIN
- Drivers License
- Address 2
- Home Phone
- Work Phone
- Cell Phone