The following Tuition Express enhancements and bug fixes will be released on April 20, 2022.
Enhancements & Miscellaneous Fixes
The following enhancements have been made to current features:
- Any attempted credit card authorization where a prior attempt for that card resulted in a declination with a category 1 response code will be pre-rejected and not transmitted to the card brand.
- Category 1 Reject codes are 04, 07, 12, 15, 41, 43, 46, 57, R0, R1, & R3
- The original response code will be pre-pended with `99` to indicate that this was a reattempt that was prevented from transmitting to the card brand.
- Transactions processed through Tuition Express will now display an additional transaction reference number that may be used to uniquely identify the transaction with Tuition Express. This reference number will begin with “RetRef”.
- Fixed an issue where The Bank Activity Report (BAR) displayed the date of returns moving funds from the customer’s bank account 1 day later than the actual date it occurred.