The Setup > System Config, Registration tile allows users to customize the family registration experience. Watch this short video to learn how to setup drop-down registration.
Click Setup, then select System Config.
Click the Registration tile
- Registration Type
- Catalog View
- Drop Down Filter - when using this option, you must create a valid set of registration filters (see below).
- Allow Table View to be Collapsed by default? - if category is set to use table view, this will allow the category to be collapsed to hide all associated programs by default on page load.
- Display Classrooms that allow registration across center for family center only? - If set to Yes, only programs created at the Business Level that allowed for registration across centers or created at the family center will be displayed.
- Display only Classrooms created at family center? - If set to Yes, only programs created at the family center will be displayed.
- Allow all Enrollment Dates to be displayed? This option will hide all delayed enrollment dates across all Classrooms on registration.
- Add Additional Child Label - This is the label for children, students, etc., in the system and will be used for some labels on registration. Default setting is "Add a New Student".
- Apply Scholarship Label Icon - This option controls the icon used next to the Apply Scholarship label.
- Show Different Day Selection for Multi-Select? - This allows the day selection to appear for each classroom that was selected. This can only be used when all classrooms under the category have a similar setup.
- Allow auto-enter of Category if only one exists (Catalog View only)? If only one Category exists, the category will be auto-selected during registration (parents will not have to select the category).
- Allow auto-enter of Classroom if only one exists? If only one Classroom exists, the category will be auto-selected during registration (parents will not have to select the classroom).
- Show location filter on registration (Catalog View only)? This option will show a Location drop-down filter for parents to select during registration.
- Registration Filters (Only for Drop Down Filter Reg. Type) - Click Add New Registration Filter
- Complete the Add/Edit Registration Filter popup to choose which options to display.
By completing this section, parents will be prompted on login to verify their personal information within the system
This section contains all fields regarding financial information
This section contains settings regarding child accounts
Parent Managed Calendar
These settings help determine how parent managed calendars will display
This section determines if parents are required to complete (agree/disagree) a waiver or include their signature during registration.
Waiver - follow the steps below to include a waiver during registration. When adding a waiver, parents must select "I Agree" or "I Disagree" and are only able to continue through registration when they agree.
- Select the "Require a Waiver Document for Registration" option.
- Use the "Select a Center" drop-down to choose which center (or business level) to upload a waiver for.
- The "Waiver document exists: Yes/No" field will determine if a waiver currently exists for the selected center. Click "View" to display the current waiver.
- Click Upload to select a new waiver
Electronic Signature - use this section to determine if an electronic signature is required during registration for new or returning families.
This section contains several open text boxes to help personalize your registration page