Camps are similar to events but parents select days they want their child to attend on the Connect Portal during registration.
The camp days can be setup with individual costs; depending on the activity for the camp.
Parents must already have an account in the Connect Portal to be able to select camp days. New registrations are not able to select camp days during their initial registration.
Creating a camp requires an administrator to complete multiple steps together.
1. Administrators must setup a registration classroom in the system. This is only required for parents who do not currently have a Connect Portal account.
2. Administrators must setup a classroom. When setting up the classroom, select Camp in the Classroom Type drop down list (go to setup > room, select the actions button, then select Add New Classroom) and Event in the Registration type drop down list in the Additional Online Registration Information section. The billing period for Camps must also be selected as None.
3. Administrators must setup a semester. How to Create a Semester.
4. Administrators must associate the semester to the classroom.
5. Administrators must setup the camp or field trip days for the camp.