The following features and enhancements will be available on DCW/SCW on August 27, 2021.
- Resolved an issue where some new families were receiving an “Unable to submit registration” error when attempting to complete online registration. [DCW-3508]
- When a card was declined during new or portal registration, some declined transactions were displaying multiple times on the backend. [DCW-2352]
- Some customers were unable to connect to mobile apps and were receiving secondary server errors. [DCW-3577]
- Fixed an issue where super users were unable to see the “Allow Payments & Fees to be Edited” and “Allow Statement Details to be Deleted” fields on the System Config > Statement Configuration screen. [DCW-3468]
- Fixed an issue with the Child Supervisor Record Report not producing data. DCW-3033]
- Fixed an issue where prepaid deposits were displaying as two payments on the Year End Tax Statements. [DCW-3360]
- Added Brand, Division, and District to the following reports: NetSuite Subledger - Excel, NetSuite Control - Excel, NetSuite GL Upload – CSV, Family Aging by Program Center – Excel & PDF. [DCW-3344, 3345, 3346, 3347]
*The following tasks are for internal documentation only.
- August General Items 2021. [DCW-3256]
- DCW Bugs August 2021. [DCW-3252]
- Pendo Integration Enhancements. [DCW-3553]
- Mobile apps - Store respproc value in new database column. [DCW-3140]