The following features and enhancements will be available on DCW/SCW on July 1, 2021.
- Added the ability to select Checking or Savings while paying with ACH. [DCW-3282]
- Enhancements to the TE reconciliation process to better record ACH returns. [DCW-3219]
- Fixed an issue where the Year End Statement pulled from the Parent Portal is showing prepaid deposits as additional payments. [DCW-2995]
- Added “Semester” and “Room” filters to the "Full Health/Allergy Details For Center - PDF" report. [DCW-2785]
- Added “Room” filter to “CACFP Participants Roster – Excel/PDF”. [DCW-3109]
- Lifetime Value enhancements
- The Lifetime Value report will now pull all fees associated to a child. [DCW-3209]
- The Lifetime Value by Child – Revenue report enhancements. [DCW-3319]
- The Lifetime Value logic has changed. Days in the system are calculated different, along with all fees associated to a child.
- TE Balancing report enhancements. [DCW-3224]
- For Tuition Express customers, if a child’s center changes or a room assignment at a different center is added, the system will not automatically change the Family Center. [DCW-3211]
- During new family registration, when a partial payment is made, the system was not updating the amount to the partial amount. [DCW-3169]
- The “Brand” filter has been added to several report’s search criteria. This field will only show for customers using the “Brand” under Home > General. [DCW-2745]
- Added a required phone number format when parents are saving autopay information via the Parent Portal. Previously, this would allow any number format. [DCW-3126]
- Removed the “Required Field” option from the Field Type field on the System Config > Data Fields screen. [DCW-3239]
- Removed the “Year End Statement Service” field on the System Config > Statement screen. This field is managed by DCW employees only. [DCW-3095]
- Confirmed the reallocate job previously ran for specified customers. [DCW-3331]
- Fees API fix. [DCW-3235]
- TE logging enhancements. [DCW-2843]
*The following tasks are for internal documentation only.
- Billing batch job NullPointerException. [DCW-2964]
- TE V2 mobile app API change. [DCW-3335]